Scientifically-trained, dedicated independent learner.
With a background in science (B.S. Biology), extensive customer
relations experience, strong artistic inclination and undying curiosity,
web development and software programming proves to be the perfect
platform for merging my passions for the creative and analytical.
WEB & SOFTWARE
- Self-taught Python programming with applications in process automation, web development (Flask), database management (MySQL), web-scraping.
- Maintains Linux Ubuntu server that hosts website peterrodinis.com
Molecular R&D Laboratory Technician
January 2018 - Present
Microbiologics, Inc., St. Cloud, MN
- Carried out testing, measuring, recording and analyzing of results as part of a scientific team for the advancement and development of our molecular control catalogue
- Assisted new product development in an ISO 13485 Certified, ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited, FDA Registered establishment
- Performed ddPCR, qPCR, RT-qPCR, and nucleic acid extractions
- Carried out testing on BioFire FilmArray and Torch, BD MAX, Luminex Verigene, and Quant Studio 3
March 2013 – December 2017
La Casita Mexican Restaurant, St. Cloud, MN
- In this position, I became adjusted to a fast-paced environment and developed strong interpersonal communication skills.
Please feel free to visit some of my other work at
Under Heavy Construction
THANK YOU FOR VISITING